Pages

Here Goes Nothing...

Hello Everybody!

I'm taking the plunge into the world of blogging and already feel great! I've made the decision as I feel it is completely unfair of me to continue to bore everyone around me with my unhealthy obsession with all things beautiful (their loss).

Anyways, let me introduce myself! My name is Steph, I'm a 24 year old Physiotherapist from the West-Midlands and currently loving life. You can find me on twitter
https://twitter.com/bellamode24 and Instagram @bellamode24.
I have a passion for all things beauty, hair, fashion & Lifestyle... I'm also naturally inquisitive (nosey parker) so already love reading blogs alike. 

Here's a couple of photos of myself with my nearest and dearest - all heavily edited!




 Myself and Mother (Moomin)
 Me & Boyfriend Chris 
 Some of my besties friends
Gorgeous Nephew - He has my Heart 

Feel free to get in touch - I would love to hear off anybody who has stopped by!


Take Care
Steph 
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph, welcome to the world of blogging. Just came over from Twitter to have a quick nose at your blog, hope you are still enjoying it. I see you are in the BloggerBookClub too, I still have a few pages left of The Girl With all the Gifts (cutting it fine) looking forward to seeing the reviews on the linkup tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've finally managed to post my review, it's taken me so long to get round to it (shameful) thanks for your message :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...